Desert Pines Las Vegas prides itself on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings for groups of up to 180 golfers.
Whether you are seeking a beautiful backdrop for a corporate outing, conference tournament, fundraising event or team-building seminar - or a friendly outing with friends and business associates, we'll take care of all the details so you can focus on entertaining your guests.
Our talented team of golf operations experts can customize a package that complements your style and budget, and can include such items as pairings, scoring, on-course signage and contests, pre-golf instructional clinics, tournament awards and logo'd merchandise for lasting recognition. Before or after golf, our beautifully-appointed banquet space or lovely outdoor venues are ideal for tournament banquets, awards dinners, and other event functions, featuring our delicious catering prepared fresh daily on-site by our award-winning culinary team. Our experienced, professional event managers are our “aces in the hole” - available to ensure every aspect of your event is professional, unique and unforgettable.
Develop your event objectives and strategy
- For example, team-building, incentive/reward, client hospitality or conference break.
- Full-service outing, or intimate small group setting.
Set your dates, budget and group size
- If dates are flexible, we can suggest times and days when fees are most economical.
- We can accommodate groups from 16 to 180, with full-course buy-outs available for groups of 100 golfers or more.
- Group play as well as shotgun starts are available depending on the time and day.
- We'll work with you every step of the way to customize a package that fits within your budget.
- Arcis Golf operates several other world-class golf properties in the Las Vegas area for your consideration, if the time and day you request is not available at Desert Pines.
Identify the elements you would like to include
- Tournament formats are available for golfers of all abilities, ranging from Best Ball (each player hits the second shot from the longest drive, and this is repeated for each successive shot) to handicap shotguns for more advanced players.
- Alternatives are available for your non-golfing guests, including lavish lunches and shopping trips, sight-seeing excursions, spa days, fashion shows, and more.
Services We Can Provide
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Full-service golf and event operations
- Pairings parties
- On-course contests
- Tee gifts and tournament awards
- Logo'd merchandise
- On-course food and beverage
- Delicious catering prepared fresh daily on-site, with customized menu options
- Hospitality van or other transportation
- Vegas Passport — club entry discounts
- Multiple play discounts for attendees
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties
- Audio-visual equipment
- To plan your tournament or outing, or for more information, please contact us at (702) 388-4400. We will follow up within 24 hours with suggested dates, times and pricing options.